Spicy Shrimp Quesadillas
- 1/2 pound medium, raw shrimp. Roughly chopped. Clean and deveined. Tails removed.
- 2 Tablespoons cooking oil
- 1/4 medium yellow onion
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced
- 1 cup Amalia's Cocina Enchilada Sauce
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapenos from a jar, diced
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large skillet add oil and shrimp.
- Saute until opaque or pink, approximately 5 minutes.
- Add onion and olives and cook one minute more.
- Add enchilada sauce and heat an additional 30 seconds.
- Place one tortilla on baking sheet, sprinkle with cheese, spread shrimp mixture on top and top that with jalapenos.
- Top with second tortilla.
- Bake for 10 mins or until crispy and cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven, top with sour cream and guacamole.
- Slice and serve.