Rotisserie Chicken Bowls
- 1 jar Amalia’s Cocina Rotisserie Enchilada Sauce
- 4 cups prepared white rice
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken (white or dark meat as preferred), shredded
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Prepare rice according to package, keep warm.
- Shred chicken meat, both dark and light into skillet, add jar of sauce.
- Once meat is warmed through, approximately 5 minutes, add 1 cup of rice to a bowl.
- Top with chicken mixture, salsa, sour cream and cheese.
Makes 4 bowls