Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- 4 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts, shredded
- 1 (25 oz) jar of Amalia’s Cocina Enchilada Sauce
- 9 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 2 ¼ cups shredded, Mexican blend cheese
- ½ cup yellow onion, diced (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Broil chicken breasts 5-7 minutes on each side, until cooked through. Cool and shred.
In skillet, warm Amalia’s Cocina Enchilada sauce. Dip 3 corn tortillas in sauce and layer on the bottom of baking dish. Sprinkle with half the shredded chicken and 1 cup of cheese. Repeat. Dip remaining 3 tortillas in sauce and place on top. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese.
Top casserole with any remaining sauce. Bake until bubbly around edges, approximately 30 minutes.