Amalia’s Cocina Chicken Enchiladas
- 2 Rotisserie chicken breasts, shredded
- 1-12oz jar of Amalia’s Cocina Rotisserie Enchilada Sauce
- 6 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 1-1/2 cups shredded, Mexican blend cheese
- ¼ cup yellow onion, diced (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Shred Rotisserie chicken breasts into skillet set to low heat.
- Add ½ a jar of Amalia’s Cocina Rotisserie Enchilada sauce to chicken.
- Dip 6 corn tortillas in remaining sauce one at a time, adding ½ cup chicken and ¼ c cheese to tortilla.
- Roll tortilla up and place in glass baking dish.
- Repeat with remaining 5 tortillas.
- Sprinkle reminder of cheese on top.
- Top casserole with any remaining sauce or cheese.
- Bake until bubbly around edges, approximately 20 minutes
Makes 6 rolled enchiladas